Friday, November 28, 2008
Forever Faithful
Even though I walk through the darkest valley I fear no evil fo you are with me its hard to have faith when times are tough espesially when you feel like your alone in the world A time for comfort you will always see that someone is always walking beside in goodtimes as well as bad times we are not those who go back and are destroyed but those who have faith and keep are souls forever and ever!! This is what I write I like to write these types of poems and songs. I also like to blog.
posted by Tori14<3 at 8:51 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At November 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Blogger Nancy Janiola

    hi vicki,

    there's always a rainbow after every storm...so hold your grip, don't lose hope. i believe everything will fall into place at its perfect time and by God's will. stay strong!