Sunday, January 18, 2009
My favorite snacks
My favorite snack is either a snicker or a twix.Hey they are the best thing I've ever tasted.I lvoe them they are my world I want one noew but i have braises so I cant have the snickers.My favorite food is pizza and my favorite drink is sprite.Pizza is my favorite food cause I love the peperoni and sauce.Sprite because it don't burn my throat like other drinks.You should try FOXS pizza because thats the best pizza ever.Try sprite because it doesn't bburn the throat that bad like other pops do.Snickers and Twixs try to they are alike because they are both snacks but dislike cause snickers have nuts in them and twix don't.Try sprite pizza snickers twixs and smores and see how they are if you like them eat them if you don't then you don't have to but if you never did then go buy some try them they are all good then try a salad..YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!Try all these things and see if you like them...
posted by Tori14<3 at 7:58 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At January 30, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Blogger Nancy Janiola

    i barely eat plain chocolates..they're just too sweet for me. but i like nutty and fruity ones especially those with almonds... and i love thin crust pizza, italian style. have u tried, sole o' mare? you must... it's loaded with seafood stuffs...

    na miss na kita vicki..hope to talk to you again soon!